Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Shades of Purple




Happy Wednesday to you all,
I am a day late, but at least I am here. This week at the Colour challenge of The Outlawz, Jacqui chose a monochrome theme with shades of purple. The DT have made gorgeous cards with purples.

 With a new month comes a new sponsor and we are so happy to have Lunagirl with their lovely images as our sponsor this month.
The prize is a page of their lovely images.








For my card I have used an image from the sheet of Shabby Violet with some lovely images on it.

I enlarged the picture and cut it out with a Nellie Snellen MFD also using this set for the border diecut.

Added a small lazer cut butterfly coloured with distress inkpads and glitter.

Pearls and ribbon to finish it off.

Left the sentiment off as I will add it later when I need to use the card.



I will come back tomorrow to enter some challenges, as we had a power failure about 6 hours ago and then the power came back but no internet connection.

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you soon.

Hugs, Ursula