Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Another card using diecuts for challenge #37 at CCC

Hello friends,
I am back as promised with the second card for the challenge at Creative Card Cottage...using diecuts. I am sure most of you have at least one die, so please bring them out and come and join us in this challenge.

The second sponsor for this challenge is Lemon Shortbread and you can see the lovely cards using one of the images made by the DT.







For my card I used the image Mushroom fairy and you can find it HERE





I coloured the image with Distress inkpads, added glitter to the dress, and a small punched flower in her hair.

I also added some small Pontura liquid pearls to the mushroom.

The Diecut is a Nellie Snellen die.

The sentiment is from Marianne Design.

Finished it off with pearls and a double ribbon bow.


I will enter  the following challenges:
Craft-Dee Bowz...Anything goes
Timbroscrapmania challenge #107...Ribbons and pearls
Glitter n Sparkle #131...Anything goes
Scribble and Scrap #41...Anything goes

I wish you all a wonderful week, take care and thank you for visiting. I always love reading comments so hope you will leave some.
 
Love Ursula



1 comment:

Vicki said...

Sweet card, Ursula! Cute bow and great coloring. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ April "Anything goes and include a handmade bow" Challenge.