Saturday, February 22, 2014

3D card in a box

Hi friends,
Been a bit busy this week and the reason is that I had the first of my monthly Saturday classes for the year this morning. I had kits to prepare for 12 students, making 2 cards each, so needless to say there was very little time for anything else this week.
We are also still busy packing up our craft studio, so every minute was well spent. I hope your week has been less hectic.




 I have seen a number of these cards on the internet and wanted to try it for the workshop. The ladies loved it. I don't have a link as I watched  a few videos and then  made my  own pattern.
I used  a number of Memory Box dies, Nellie Snellen, Marienne  Design and Joycraft dies..
I really love that this card fold up flat for posting.
 
I will enter the following challenges:
 
The ABC challenge...F is for Flowers
Just be creative crazy...Linky party..just because
Feeling Crafty Feb challenge...dies/punches
Sister Act Card challenge #45...Anything goes
The Stamping Boutique #5...Use a punch or diecut
Scribble and Scrap challenge #12...Anything goes
Quirky Crafts challenge #4...Pile it high, layer it up and 3D
Challenges 4 Everybody #38...Anything goes
Blogger's challenge ...Fancy folds
Flat Friends challenge...More than 1 fold.
 
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Here it will be a busy one. I have a number of DT cards to finish, so hope to be back in a few days.
Take care, Love, Ursula

15 comments:

Jackie C said...

Woo hoo, you nailed it Ursula x

Melissa Czapor said...

WOW!!!! Your project is INCREDIBLE!!! I love it! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!! Hope you join us again soon!

Erica ♥ said...

Je hebt toch nog de tijd gevonden
om zoiets heel gaafs te maken, wowww
wat ziet je box er geweldig uit ☺

Een fijne zondag nog met heel
veel leuke dingen en knutselen.

Veel liefsss van Erica ☼
{Heidebloempjuh}

Unknown said...

Wow - I've never seen anything like this before - it's amazing! Such a clever design and beautiful card :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, Em xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this looks fantastic Ursula.

gr karin

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is fantastic, Ursula. I've seen this on Pinterest recently. It is definitely on my list of techniques to try. Yours looks spectacular.

TenSGal said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL, Ursula! Wish I could see it in person and up close!!! this is just fabulous!

Susan

Nikki said...

How cute is this!!! Love all the scenes you have created. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Petra Swart said...

So very cute, Ursula!!

bumblebee creations said...

how super fun!! Thanks for joining our challenge at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Hi Ursula...Stopped by for a friendly visit. Your 3D box card is stunning with lots of beautiful intricate details. Looks like a lot of work and time put into it. I only wish I had the patience to try. Hugs, Antoinette

Unknown said...

beautiful box card!!! love all the detail and so colourful! thank you for joining our Always anything goes challenge at Scribble and Scrap !
Mirella DK
DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

Cathy P said...

What an adorable card and a clever idea. Thanks for linking up your work with us the week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
Cathy xx

Unknown said...

I do love these cards, your's is fabulous hun, giving the feeling of spring, many thanks for joining us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck xxx

chilli pip said...

this is so ambitious Ursula and turned out beautifully .The whole scene is like a little fairy tale. well done.