Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Is it pumpkin time???

Hello to all my friends,
Wow, Wednesday has come and gone, and even though this is a short week for us, I am not sure where the last days have flown to.
My card was made with 2 challenges in mind.


 The first is the Duo Challengeat Annette's Creafarm. She offers a free template, but you have to enter the challenge, or will not be entitled to another the next month. This month it was a mushroom, but instead of making a card with the template I made the mushroom and then attached it to my card.
The papers I used for the mushroom and the background were from a pad 'Garden Variety' by Cosmo Cricket.
The second challenge is Noor Design Facebook Group.  Jolanda offered a free digi...Timothy with Pumpkin for this group.
I coloured it with distress inks, cut it out and mounted it in front of the musroom. Added a fend and leaf branch from Marianne Designs and an extra couple of pumpkins I got as a freebie long ago.

I will enter the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter...Anything goes
Simon says Stamp challenge...Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments blog...Autumn colours

Enjoy the rest of the week, I hope the storms in the UK have no affected anyone...Take care and see you soon.
 
Love
Ursula


11 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card ursula I love the mushroom and all the details are great
hugs Lia

Sandra said...

I love it!!!

Sarah J Moerman said...

What an adorable scene! Love all the details! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Linda said...

erg leuk gedaan
gr linda

Rene Sharp said...

Too cute, love it!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooo he is cute and a gorgeous card Ursula.

greetings karin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WONDERFUL and so well put together, love it.

Curt in Indy said...

Hello Ursula! I've missed you too! Gosh it's good to be back. Your card is wonderful. I love the mushroom! The pattern paper you used makes it look wonderful!! Great card. Best, Curt

Unknown said...

This is so cute Ursula, love the colours and image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is lovely, Ursula. I love all the layers and that fence is fabulous.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

PS - Thanks for taking the time to comment on Shauday's card.

Angela B. said...

Love how you made that mushroom so cute! Very nicely done!