Sunday, April 8, 2012

Good morning friends,
It is a beautiful sunny Sunday morning here in this part of South Africa. A pefect Easter morning. I would like to send Easter Greetings to all my followers, wishing you the most Blessed of days as we celebrate this wonderful event. For my Jewish friends, I hope the Passover was a very special time for you and your families, and for those who do not celelbrate these events, I wish you a peaceful and happy time with your families and loved ones.
I made this card for a swap and thought Iwould post it here as my greeting for all



Enjoy the rest of the  weekend. and take care.Safe travels if on the road.

4 comments:

MontanA said...

Happy Ester from MontanA

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.x

Monica said...

Belated Easter greetings. Such a graeful card. Love the cardstock colour and the embossing is lovely.

Monica xxx

Teresa Arsenault said...

So beautiful and elegant. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Teresa