Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last chance for February

Good morning everyone.
Tuesday again...so soon...Today is the last colour challenge for February at The Outlwaz. If you enter you can still be in the draw for the 5 digis of your choice from Di's Digi Downloads, and many other prizes as well.

The colours this week were chosen by Roxann....Black, white and the twist is... a colour of your choice


Here is my card for this week's challenge, and the twist on mine is the colour PINK
The card was made for my grnaddaughter Kellie's 13th birthday and she loves pink.


This is what I used:
Paper: white card, pink Bazzill and DP..black/white with glitter.
Image..from Guylous Inimitability....coloured with aquarelle pencils and cut out, mounted with 3D.
Sentiment...computer generated and put onto tags cut from a Marianne Design die.  The "GR8" I printed and cut out as little flags, then matted onto black and hung on the tag.
Added some bling and a corner cutout from a Cuttlebug die.
I didb't take a photo of the inside , but I added a small envelope for a gift card.

She was very happy...Granny this is COOL...so I take it that she liked it.

I am entering this in a few challenges;
 Creative Mondays...anything goes


Now we would love to see what you make of our challenge this week. Please go and have a look at what the other members of the Team have made and then come and join us.

Will see you back here soon, so take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, Happy Birthday to your granddaughter.

Hugs, Lori m

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt Ursula.

Liefs Riet.x

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

I can see why your gd loved this - such a cool card indeed!!