Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap day!!!

Hello friends,
Hope you are all enjoying the extra day we are having today......not that I notice anything different about it.
Thank you to my new followers...I have reached the big three digit number. I do appreciate you all popping in and hope that you do like what I have to show.
My card today is the second entry for the Progressive freebie challenge at CDAC, which ends tonight. Tomorrow those that have submitted cards using digis from this round will be able to collect the new ones for the next series.
Here is my card

I used an embossing folder for the background, coloured with distress ink pads.
Onto this I put my image which is from Happileigh Scrappin I coloured it with aquarelle pencils, cut it out and mounted with silicone.
The DP is from a pad by Crate Paper

Wishing you all a happy week...not too long till the weekend. Take care and have fun

7 comments:

Linda said...

Wat een superleuk kaartje
gr linda

Jolanda said...

Wat een leuke stempel zeg . . .

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Congrats on reaching 100 followers!! Very cute card too :)

Unknown said...

Happy Leap Year Ursula!! Love this cutie image and your wonderful designing! Hugz

Monica said...

So very cute and that froggie is so three dimensional and those flowers are the pretties. Love the sponging on the tree.

Monica xxx

TenSGal said...

Love this little frog holding onto that tree limb for his life! such a cute image!!!

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card Ursula! Great sentiment. Glad you are back and that you enjoyed your holiday.
Amelia x