Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Two days in a row...Outlawz challenge

Hello there everyone.
Yes I did post yesterday...and today is the card for the Outlawz colour challenge. Firstly though I would like to welcome my new followers. It is really great that you have joined and I hope you wil continue to pop in and leave me acomment. In 3 weeks when I am back home, my postings will be much more often.
Now to the challenge. These were the lovely soft colours chosen by Sara this week.


Here is my card:


Paper...cream cardstock, matted rose velum from Papermania and Peach paper from CreaMotion
Cut and embossed corner with a new Marianne design die.
Used a 3D roses cutout from Nel van Veen
Finished off with lace and pearls

I would love you to hop on over and see the cards from the other DT members, and invite you to join in and show us what you can do with this week's challenge.

Today I also have a young grandson having a birthday back in South Africa. Dylan turns 5.
sadly our family does't live close enough for us to celelbrate with them all....but in 3 weeks we will be back home and we will have a celebration with him then.
Enjoy the rest of the week and take care...till next time.

4 comments:

Riet said...

Wat is dit een prachtige kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.xx

TenSGal said...

Such a pretty feminine card, Ursula! Hope you're doing well!

Susan

Sharon said...

A very pretty card indeed. What a stunning corner punch that is...wow!x

Margaret said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the flowers, lace, softness.