Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New colour challenge...The Outlawz

Hello everyone from a rather cool Netherlands...no white Christmas though.
We arrived here on Thursday and had a wonderful Christmas with the family. Santa even knew where we were....
Onto the  Outlawz colourchallenge for this week. These are the colours we were given to use and the twist is to use polka dots.



This is my project...and I am sorry if I do not have the details of the papers, etc, as I am not at home when posting this.



I am not too sure if you are able to see the polka dots on the paper The paper is from Docrafts...Papermania. Cut the Christmas tree with Nellie Snellen dies..Snowflakes with Cuttlebug.... butterflies......Marianne design.
Sentiments...Docraft stamps
Added some glitter and peeloff stars.
Now I invite you to go on over to the Tuesday colour challenge and have a look at what the other DT membrs have made. We would love you to join us and show your creations
Hope you all have a wonderful week and enjoy the rest of this last week of the year. Warm wishes

2 comments:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely fabulous calendar!! Love all the butterflies! Beautifully done :) Hope your New Year is filled with blessings of health and happiness! xx

Star said...

What a wonderful project!! I came to comment on your DS4J card, but I'm glad this was the first thing I found. It's absolutely gorgeous. i hope you are having fun on your vacation! Have a very happy New Year!