Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Frieda goes to town

Good evening blogging friends.
I have had a busy day with classes, so only posting my GDT card now for the OutlawzTuesday colour challenge. These were the colours we had to work with, and the  twist was add flowers.




For my card I used a digi image from Anne's cards4U Anne has some lovely froggy digital images which are free.
I coloured her with copics and then cut it out, mounted on the lilypad with foam pads. The rest of the picture I coloured with distress inks, and cut that out with a Nestibility, which I mounted over a Marianne die.
Paper: greeen cardstock and a spotted purple which was a piece, punched the corners.
Sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.
Made some flowers to put onto her hat and also for the corner of the card.
Bling for her necklace and pearls finished it all off.
Hope you all have a great week, almost half way and only 39 day to Christmas. Take care.

1 comment:

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.x