Monday, November 14, 2011

CDAC progressive challenge 6

Hello friends,
Hope everyone has had a good start to the week.It promises to be a very hectic one for me, so best I just get on with it.
This card is my first and also the last for this challenge, as I will only just make it again. Had hoped to do more, but all kinds of things got in the way.


The image is from  Inked Treasures and I thought it would make a lovely birthday card for my granddaughter Gabriella in New Zealand. I coloured it with Copics....still trying to use them more often.... Cut it out and mounted it onto a scalloped oval.
Design papers from Wilson & Maclagan.
Sentiment...a no name stamp and finished with a bow.
I am also entering this into the The Outlawz .....Wednesday sketch challenge.
That's it for now, have to get this into the challenge  before it closes. Will be back soon. Have a great week and take care.

2 comments:

Monica said...

So right, Ursula, when it is hectic, just get on with it and that gives us less time to think, and more time to do.

Your card is so happy and cheerful. Love the elly with her pretty bow, smile and shoes, she is off. So many gifts to share.

xxx Monica

Riet said...

Schitterend gemaakt Ursula,lief die plaatje,mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.xx