Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Card or tag

Good morning friends,
Wednesday morning so another challenge from DigiStamps4Joy. This week we are playing "Tic Tac Toe in full colour" So why not hop on over and have a look at the challenge.
For my entry this week I decided on a tag. This one fits over a wine bottle...very easy to make and can be your card at the same time.
Here is what I used.
Paper...gold cardstock, DP...Papermania...Silent Night
Image...DS4J,,,Cchristmas Treee coloured with distress inkpads, added glitter and peeloff gold stars, cut it out and mounted with foam pads.
Sentiment...Do Crafts, embossed with gold
Embellishment...Marianne Creatables Die.

That's my entry so we would like to see what you can do this week. You have 2 weeks to enter so hop on over and have a go. You do not have to have a DS4J image, but it will increase your chances of winning if you do.
That's it from me, take care and have fun.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is super Ursula. I must try one of these sometime. Good luck with the challenge. hugs Sharon

Monica said...

Brilliant. How clever and so pretty as well.

xxx Monica

Star said...

Mmmm...wine. My favorite present. =D Very pretty tag...I love how creative you are.

Riet said...

Wat prachtig gemaakt Ursula.

Liefs Riet.x

Charlene said...

Ursela this wine tag is fabulous! Love the shape of the die you used for it. You colored the Christmas tree so beautifully and I just love that bell that you added to it.