Wednesday, September 14, 2011

1st entry for CDAC challenge

Good morning friends,
Hope this Wednesday finds you all enjoying a good week. Mine so far has been very hectic, with classes, candle orders....spring brings with it weddings, celebrations, functions, etc...and candles are needed for these.
I had forgotten that we only had 2 weeks for the  CDAC progressive challenge round 2, so had quite a surprise on the weekend to realise time was almost up. Anyway managed to get something done. This is my first card, hopefully will get a second one up later today.

The theme for this round is Back to School.   The image I used is  from Stamp-n-doodle
I printed it onto watercolour paper and used my distress inkpads to colour it and added some glossy accents to the apple. I cut it out with an X cut die, mounted onto green card.
The DP is from Kaisercraft...Class of 87 collection. and another piece I used without a name.
Sentiment is computer generated.

Hope to be back later with a second card.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

A beautiful creation my friend. Just love this one. Good luck with the challenge. hugs Sharon

Made by Mandy said...

Love love love the colours on this card and that die shape is lovely.


Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)