Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A pocketful of wishes























Good evening everyone. As I said i need quite a few birthday cards the next few weeks, so am trying to get on with them Here is another one.

This is how I did it.

Paper: White cardstock, matted a pink cardstock and then DP from My Minds eye "pretty please" that I received as a free gift with a magazine.

Image: The "pocket: is a stamp in a set from Darcies Heart & Home. I stamped it onto another of the DP papers in the Pretty please booklet, and cut it out. Mounted onto the card, I made a tag for the pocket with a computer generated sentiment.

Stamped "happy birthday" onto the DP, punched it with a circle and mounted it onto a Nellie Snellen MFD cutout.
The inside used another of the DP "Pretty please" and again cut out the circle with a Nellie Snellen and added a plain cutout for the message.
Finished it off with a button from my stash.
Hope you are all having a great week. We are still having so much rain. Looking forward to seeing some sunny days before the end of summer.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Ursula. Your card is absolutely lovely. Hmmm love those MME papers. Thanks for sharing with us today. hugs Sharon

Petra said...

Beautiful card Ursie! really loving the pink combo :)