Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Music


Hello everyone from a very hot and dry South Africa. We haven't seen any rain here where we live for the last five months and it is very hot at the moment. It should be spring, but I think we skipped that season, and we are now into summer with temps of 28 to 30 deg. Anyway I got to make another card yesterday.
I belong to a group on PCP, "Anything but cute" and the theme this week was MUSIC, so this is what I came up with.
Paper: Cream cardstock, matted a brown onto that. The DP is one that I bought a number of years back in The Netherlands, It is an Italian decoupage paper that has such a lovely feel to it, and I just fell in love with it.
Image: A Crafty Individuals stamp and I used only a part of it, stamped with distress ink - brushed corduroy.
Sentiment: Is a computer generated and aged the paper with a teabag.
Hope you all have a good week, we are over half way.

1 comment:

miriam said...

wat een schitterende kaart

Bedankt voor je deelname aan de bloghop/candy.
Vergeet niet om volger te worden op mijn blog als je dit nog niet bent

gr Miriam (dt Crealies)